Wedding Receptions Include
- Unlimited consultation through phone calls and emails to insure your
- wedding entertainment is exactly what you envisioned.
- High quality sound system.
A DJ/MC to make announcements, keep the wedding reception flowing, and to keep everybody entertained. For your information I have listed below several announcements the MC will make;
- The Wedding Party entrance
- The Bride and Groom entrance
- The First Dance
- The Father Daughter Dance
- The Mother Son Dance
- Any other specialty dance requested
- The person blessing the meal
- The person or persons giving toast
- The Cake Cutting
- The Bouquet and Garter Toss
- Plus any other announcements that the Bride and Groom request
The DJ/MC will provide music for the desired time periods requested by the Bride and Groom such as;
- Start requested background music as soon as your wedding guests start to arrive.
- Play background music requested during dinner service.
- Play the requested specialty songs for each part of the reception.
- Unless otherwise directed play a mixture of the Bride, Groom, and guest’s song requests for the party portion of the reception.
- Dance floor lighting, if requested.
- Set up and break down of the DJ and lighting equipment.
- Planning Tool to help plan your event.
- Music Planning Tool to help insure that the DJ has every song that you might want played.